Aims and objectives: :
The aims and objectives of the trust shall be wholly for the public and charitable purposes and income accumulated in India shall be applied for the same without prejudice to generality of provisions aforesaid and the following shall be the principal objectives of the Trust:
1. To value every child is special for being the belief that, he or she has all power, potentialities and inherent qualities to grow and develop to become educated and wise person to be an ideal citizen and to uphold human rights and social justice to ensure child rights in the society.
2. To promote and enhance quality of public school/state run school education to make it a place of learning for all-round development of every pupil to be confident in building their future.
3. To educate the individual (specially the poor and needy scholar by providing financial assistance) and the community to be aware of their problems and solve them with the resources available through the organized and collective action.
4. To generate awareness among people regarding the importance of natural environment and encourage them participate in conserving and nurturing them.
5. To impart training and capacity building for generating self-employment, manage financial resources and other basic knowledge to make them free from exploitation (such as caste, gender and other social discriminations) and feel empowered.
6. To initiate, co-operate and collaborate with other organizations in the implementation of various research activities and undertake developmental programmes.
7. To facilitate and support people enhance benefits from the primary activities such as agriculture, land development, watershed management, preservation of forest, social forestry, horticulture, animal husbandry, etc.
8. To train, endorse, educate, empower and facilitate people’s organizations, village committees, women’s associations and youth forums for capacity building to enable their active participation in the planning and implementation of all rural development programmes and take action against discrimination, exploitation and corruption.
9. To sensitize, motivate and engage youth (with emphasis on female) for the eradication of social evils such as dowry, bonded labour, low wages, untouchability, alcoholism, illiteracy, women trafficking, child marriage, gender discrimination etc. for the establishing a new social order with greater freedom and justice.
10. To provide merit-cum-need scholarship, stipends and awards to meritorious students and felicitate the teachers who play a pivotal role in human making and nation building.
11. To avail the facilities for the poor students for their better education through establishing educational institution or infrastructure and provide or facilitate them residential facilities.
12. To take up publication of books, brochure, research articles, policy notes, newsletters, blogs, journals or other periodicals both in vernacular language and English to promote the aim of the society.
13. To organize health camp and sensitize people and generate awareness among them to maintain proper health and hygiene through different health campaigns.
14. To sensitize and teach people to make use of natural resources towards their health care, such as use of herbal medicine.
15. To promote and take up economic activities in leading primary sectors like agriculture, diary, poultry, goatery, animal husbandry, horticulture, sericulture, pisciculture and other allied activities in order to develop and strengthen the socio-economic condition of the rural poor.
16. To impart educational training, fundamental research, evaluation research, action based experimental research and consultancy in all aspects, to fulfill the objectives and goals of the Government policy and implementation with special reference to backward classes.
17. To undertake training, research and documentation for community development, empowerment of the functionaries of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) and Urban Local Bodies and other social developmental activities.
18. To focus on innovation and invention work and educate people for conserving the natural resources, environment for ensuring the intra-generational and intergenerational equity and sustainability.
19. To undertake public awareness and empowerment programmes for the weaker sections of the society.
20. To undertake activities for the socio-economic security of elderly people, widow, orphan, destitute and such other people of the society.
21. To impart knowledge and work for climate action, sustainable energy use (clean energy, renewable energy, etc.), climate resilient and climate smart agriculture and allied activities, watershed management, market value chain development, etc.